My cancer scare changed my life. I'm grateful for every new, healthy day I have. Olivia Newton John
So true...but I'd like to look like Olivia as my reward. Jeff seconds the motion.
My veins are filled with carpet cleaner once a week, and I am as bald as an egg. However I still get around and I am mean to cats. Life is good.
John Cheever
I didn't do chemo, but I love this quote. This one's for you, Renee Kiddy (not the cats part!).
When the Japanese mend broken objects they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe when something has suffered damage and continues on, it becomes more beautiful.
Barbara Bloom
This one made me cry.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright
Sounds like the Democrats need this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment