Monday, June 15, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait

It's 11:40am Day Of Surgery. Lisa went to the OR almost 2 hours ago. My hope is she is done but no one has told us yet. We arrived over 6 hours ago and it's all been "hurry up and wait." I can't do much detail from my phone (lacking Jenna's tiny fast fingers) - but promised Lisa I would send an update to her fans! The only real news is that the mammography took a very long time and guided a decision to remove a larger lump than originally planned. I'm not really sure what that all means right now, but we came here to get rid of all the bad stuff - so all we can do is hope and pray for the best. Keep us in your thoughts today and I will try to update later in the day. Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment