We came home from the UK Wednesday....the let-down arrived Thursday. After 10 days of sunshine and distraction, we had rain, fog and reality.
My dad needs some type of repair to his head--it's so very hard to know the right thing to do. After all, in his case it IS brain surgery. Or very close by.....
We have his house to empty if the sale is really going to happen....
We have a business to run....with two weeks of backlogged work....
And, oh gee--I still have cancer.
I need to make decisions and arrangements and get ready for THE SHOW.
.............................
Okay--I've whined. My cheery veneer does slip occasionally. I'm finding it's about every third day, actually.
But it's Saturday...the sun is shining...I've had my tea.
So, with due credit to my muses Barack Obama and Diana Krall, it's time to pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment