
Have I mentioned the radiation machine has a face? No…really.
Each morning as the machine rotates into position over me, its innards begin to realign in a precise computer-generated snarl.
The counterpoint—a giant photo of sunshine, blue sky and cherry blossoms in full bloom…on the ceiling. Talk about surreal.
So anyway, there’s a monster in my cherry blossoms. He spits toxic cancer killer rays.
PS—I’m not feeling as cranky about radiation therapy as week #2 comes to an end. On Monday I was downright morose.
No skin side effects yet—I’m sure that will rain on my parade, big time.
Each morning as the machine rotates into position over me, its innards begin to realign in a precise computer-generated snarl.
The counterpoint—a giant photo of sunshine, blue sky and cherry blossoms in full bloom…on the ceiling. Talk about surreal.
So anyway, there’s a monster in my cherry blossoms. He spits toxic cancer killer rays.
PS—I’m not feeling as cranky about radiation therapy as week #2 comes to an end. On Monday I was downright morose.
No skin side effects yet—I’m sure that will rain on my parade, big time.
Lisa--Quite a creepy machine!! but a good post.....again....Anne ooxx
ReplyDelete