It's 4:14 am and I'm awake....not worrying, just AWAKE!
I sounded so downtrodden the other day--not to worry, sports fans. It was just the periodic hit-the-wall time. Those episodes are getting fewer and less frequent, but increasing work time may up the stress level a bit.
Next week will be the test. Somehow two of our opticians are off at the same time so I will be working full time for the first time in a number of weeks--probably since May. We'll see how the energy level holds out for such a schedule after a few weeks of radiation. I'm told that about Week Three of radiation will be when the fatigue really sets in. So watch out in mid-August. My family is already accustomed to my mid-evening slumberfests on the Lazy Boy chair--I'm not sure how we'll know I'm MORE tired? Maybe I won't be on the computer at 4 AM......
So...I'm off to read.....or watch TV....or something that doesn't involve reading the NY Times political section.......politics does NOT put me to sleep, I'm afraid.
Good night (morning?)........
Go to bed! I just woke up awhile ago, fer cryin'.
ReplyDelete